I am a Licensed Psychologist (CA License #: PSY 27957) and a member of the San Diego Psychological Association and EMDRIA. I received my Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Azusa Pacific University in 1982, my Master’s of Science in Psychology from California State University, Los Angeles in 1989, and my Doctor of Philosophy in Clinical Psychology from United States International University, in 2001.
Beyond that, I am certified both in EMDR treatment and Trauma Studies. I also hold a certificate in Expressive Arts Therapy.
- Internal Family Systems Therapy: Step-by-Step Procedures for Healing Traumatic Wounds and Alleviating Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, Addiction and More – Alexia Rothman, Ph.D.
- Bilateral Innovations-Spiritual Trauma and EMDR Therapy: 7 Steps to Help Clients Heal – Mark Odland, LMFT
- Transforming the Living Legacy of Trauma – Janina Fisher, Ph.D.
- Treating Insomnia with EMDR therapy – Steve Marcus, Ph.D.
- EMD: Symptom reduction and Maintaining Stability – Donald F. deGraffenried, LCSW
- The Distancing Technique for Treating OCD, Phobias, and Anxiety in EMDR Therapy – Paula Krentzel, Ph.D.
- EMDR Treatment of Obesity And Eating Disorders With Overeating – Natalia Seijo, PsyD
- Integrative Treatment of Complex PTSD and Dissociative States – Joanne H. Twombly, MSW, LCSW
- Certification Program in Traumatic Stress Studies – The Trauma Center at JRI
- Attachment-Focused EMDR: Healing Developmental Deficits & Adults Abused as Children – Laurel Parnell, Ph.D.
- The Impact of Attachment in EMDR Therapy: Theory & Practice With Video – Andrew M. Leeds, Ph.D. & Dolores Mosquera, Psy.D.
- Updated: Treating Chronic Pain – Mark Grant, MA
- Transforming Trauma with EMDR: Advanced Clinical Workshop & Refresher Course (Part 3) – Constance Kaplan, LMFT
- The Sexually Well-Informed Clinician: Beyond Masters & Johnson – Ian Kerner, Ph.D.
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing – Kurt Rouanzoin, Ph.D.
- Sandplay Intensive – Gita Morena, Ph.D.
- Expressive Arts Therapy – Laura H. Mitchell, Ph.D., MFT
- Behind the Scenes of Domestic Violence – David B. Wexler, Ph.D.
- The Nuts & Bolts of Treating Domestic Violence – David B. Wexler, Ph.D.